NICE DISK: Coffee Table of Giant 3.5" Floppy Disk


























This is the floppy table  a coffee table that looks like a giant 3.5" floppy disk. The metal protector even slides to the side to reveal a little storage space for your remotes/weed. That's pretty cool. 

My roommate? He's the opposite of cool. Isn't that right, Derrek? He loves it when I talk about him online even if it's derogatory because it helps validate his otherwise meaningless existence. *rereading* Was that too mean? I'm joking, I don't even have a roommate. "But I'm right here." SHUT UP AND STAY IN YOUR ROOM.


Hit the jump for a shot of the remote/weed compartment.




Thanks to who agree a 5 ¼" floppy coffee table that's actually floppy and bends when you put your feet on it would be even cooler.



Source : Geekologie